The plane door was frozen and couldn’t be opened.
– Let me try. -said Ashley, determined.
She inserted two AA batteries in two blow dryers, one in each hand, and turned them on, close to the plane door. A few minutes later we were finally able to open the door and got in. A man without eyes was standing in front of us, as if he was waiting for us.
– Wh-who are you ? -I asked
– I am Sharbiz, I came to get back what is ours.
Ashley, furious, started to run and kicked the alien man. He shattered into glass.
– Well, the girl knows how to defend herself ! Where did you learn that ? – I asked
– Let’s check the control room. -she said, trying to avoid my question.
This time there was a big red button, right next to the pilot’s seat.
– Big red button. It can basically do two things. Explode this whole thing or turn everything back to normal. -I said, a bit afraid
– Do it for the Vine !! -Ashley screamed, pressing the button.
The plane started vibrating, as if an earthquake was happening.
Continues next week…
turn on– allumer
ours– à nous
whole thing– tout l’avion
Do it for the Vine– expression that means « do anything it takes, no matter what, for funny purposes »