…There I was in the middle of the loch, unconscient.
I woke up to the feel of the water on my face. I turned my head and I saw a face. A strange face but with some familiar features.
– What were you doing in the lake ? -she said
– Do I know you ?
– You don’t know ME, but I know you.
– No, I am pretty sure I’ve seen you before. -I said, confused
– You must have swallowed a lot of lake water. -she said , laughing
I got up and looked at the plane. It was still on the same spot and hadn’t moved an inch. I had to get some answers and, down here, I wouldn’t get any
– Get something that can melt ice, we’re going up. -I said, determined
– That doesn’t make sense. I’m going to get some blow dryers I have in my house, I’ll be back in 5 minutes. -responded the girl, already getting in her car
When she got back, we took the blow dryers and started climbing.
– What’s your name ?
– Marin. Ashley Marin.
familiar features– traits familiers
hadn’t moved an inch– n’avait pas bougé d’une oreille
make sense– faire sens/ avoir du sens
blow dryer– sèche cheveux